The scope of the GCP comprises the following domains:
- Co-Curricular Activities
- Chinese Language
- Instructional Programme
- Service Learning
- Innovation and Enterprising
- Student Leadership Development
The Global Citizenship Programme aims to:
- Develop in students an interest in local and global issues, especially cross-cultural issues within Singapore, as well as with ASEAN, Asian and other countries
- Develop in students an understanding of Singapore’s relationships with Asean, Asia and the other parts of the world
- Promote self-awareness, self-management and responsible decision-making in students
- Provide a platform for students to embrace diversity and cultivate respect for all people
- Develop stewardship and leadership by seeking ways to make positive changes to the world around them.
- Provide a platform to develop talents of students in areas such as CCA, Service Learning, Leadership and Academic Domains.